Microsoft is one of the best organization and provide many things that make users or customer work easy. In this article, we may learn many new things about IMAP or WINDOWS.
To set up an IMAP for your Windows Live Mail, follow these steps:
1.Add your email accounts and the shortcut is by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + T”.
2. Input your display name, email address, and password for outbound messages.
3. Manually configure server settings must be checked and then tap ‘Next’ bottom of the page dialog box.
4. From the drop-down menu, choose IMAP and process the below steps that help to access your process in the better manner.
5. Use “outlook.office365.com” for the incoming server address and enter “993” as the port number.
6. For better result, you must choose -Requires a secure connection.
7. Again from the drop-down menu to select ‘clear text’ and configure “Authenticate using.”
8. Enter your email address and then login your account.
9. Select both “Requires a secure connection (SSL)” and “Requires authentication.”
11. Click “Next,” and then “Finish.”
You face any challenges setting up your IMAP, use the Microsoft guide provided on their website
Change WLM to IMAP can be possible by following this steps and these steps are most useful. If you experience such errors as Server Error 3219 and Windows Live Mail Error ID 0x8DE00005 then read on for your solution and system work efficiency is gonna be increase and perfect.
Server Error 3219 and Windows Live Mail Error ID 0x8DE00005: Windows-live-mail-error-message, If you’re seeing these error codes at that time you’ve been moved to the new and upgraded version of your Outlook.com account. There are many ways to resolve users problem and provide the fast and easy way to resolve your problem by Microsoft tech support team.
Use the old technology, arise many issues that want to upgrade and install new technology, DeltaSync protocol on your account. How to set up IMAP on your account this information can be provided by Microsoft customer care team, there have been reports of error messages on such accounts. And the calendar does not synchronize. If your experience with the IMAP has been a non-functioning email, then you may want to set up a POP3 instead. Since March 2017, servers with the IMAP server name haven’t worked well sometimes and some time working is good, outlook.office365.com gives better results for most users.
For any problem regarding Microsoft PowerPoint, click on the given link-